Whether a student, first-time job seeker, an individual reentering the job market, someone looking for a new career path, an employee needing on-the-job support, or an autistic individual seeking understanding, we are here to offer support and guidance.
For more information, reach out to David Hall at Neuroguides.
Neuroguides offers a variety of coaching services:
- Career exploration
- Support resources
- Online profile and networking
- Building a support team
- Co-creating and editing cover letter, resume, and personal profile
- Interview skills, practice and prep
- Ways to gain work experience
- Identifying Road Blocks
- Accountability and practicality
- Identification of feasible workplace adjustments
- Skills development plan
- Meeting with employers and agency leaders
- Help with email correspondence
- Job analyses
- Job placement follow-up and support
- Self-advocacy training
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Reducing stress and anxiety training
- Peer mentor support
Neuroguides is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization that provides consultations and life coaching for autistic people. Our life guides work closely with autistic individuals to help them find jobs, gain access to services, and obtain accommodations. We also help with IEP advocacy, resumes, social engagement, and more.