SPECTRUM VOCATIONAL COUNSELING
Spectrum Suite Vocational Counseling provides a variety of services following a uniquely designed 8-Step Program:
In the initial 50-minute session, client and counselor work collaboratively to tailor a plan that best fits the client’s needs. Individualized plans are built from the foundation of the 8-Step Program.
Available Spectrum Vocational Counseling Services Include:
· Career exploration and career resources
· Vocational support resources and agencies
· Assistance with cover letter, resume, and personal profile
· Interview skills, practice, and prep
· Exploring ways to gain work experience
· Identifying road blocks
· Identification of possible workplace adjustments
· Email correspondence tips
· Self-Advocacy training
· Diversity and inclusion training
· Reducing stress and anxiety training
· Problem solving
Our individualized vocational program is based on over 2,000 hours of research and studies related to best employment practices for individuals on the autism spectrum and individuals with similar profiles. Our vocational strategies have been featured in Autism Parenting Magazine and the National Autistic Society, and the autism educational workshops have been featured internationally.
Whether a first time job seeker, an individual reentering the job market, someone looking for a new career path, or an employee needing on-the-job support, Spectrum Vocational Counseling is here to offer support.
Learn firsthand from an experienced lead job recruiter and community manager of an innovative technology company with a neurodiversity hiring initiative.
For more information, contact everydayaspergers @gmail.com